I have to admit, when I first tried peppermint tea I hated it. I wasn’t used to anything but my caffeinated black tea that this was completely different. However now, things are different. This is probably my favourite herbal tea aside from Redbush for a refreshing and soothing drink.
As with all herbal teas it has a wealth of health benefits and is particularly good for gastrointestinal issues.
- Calms IBS and stomach upsets
- Eases nausea and vomiting
- Caffeine free, naturally hydrating and eases headaches
- Said to control mild asthma, manage stress and warn off the common cold
- Can take the edge off bad breath
I like Tetley’s Peppermint Punch or you can also try combined Nettle and Peppermint or Green Tea and Mint blends for extra health benefits.
Do you like peppermint tea?