Green Tea is often touted a weight loss aid, but there are many more benefits to the dieter’s tea of choice…
- Green tea is rich in antioxidants that can keep you looking and feeling healthier
- Helps to fight bad breath
- It is thought to reduce cholesterol levels
- Believed to raise the metabolism and speed up fat oxidation
- There is some strong evidence that green tea included in you every day diet can reduce bladder, colon, oesophageal, pancreas, rectum, and stomach cancer up to 60%.
- Possesses antibacterial and antiviral properties.
So next time you have a cuppa, consider going green! It can taste a little bitter sometimes so I like fruit and green tea blends like Twinings Green Tea and Cranberry.
Do you drink Green Tea?